6.10.06

 

ST: LN 13 Jealous Joe

It is now semester break, and Joe and I have spent a few weekends together. I don’t know whether we are really ‘together’ or not, but after the head shaving thing, something is definitely happening.

For instance, the other day this guy comes into the shop, and he has this flattop that hasn’t seen scissors for too long. Apparently, he had been out on some oil rig or mining thing (I pay more attention to the hair and body than to the life story - call me shallow) and hadn’t been trimmed for a few weeks.

Well, I set about getting him back in shape, but from the beginning I noticed that Joe was watching us from his desk. At first, I just wanted to flirt with Joe a bit, so I started rubbing my fingers through the guy’s blond hair, and placing my hands on his shoulders and stuff like that. But then I saw that Joe was getting a bit steamed.

Now, we hadn’t talked about a relationship, and he had never objected before to my cutting someone else’s hair, so I decided to push it to the limit.

"You’ve got nice, thick hair, here. It must look great after a fresh cut."

"Yeah, I like to keep it short. It bugs me to have the back bit scratching at my collar."

So I rubbed some gel slowly between my hands (for those of you who are interested, it is sort of a green color, and smells a little like peppermint) and rubbed it through his hair. I knew that it would make his scalp tingle a bit, as well as giving his hair some body for me to cut on.

He started relaxing from the first minute, and he slouched down a bit in the chair. This made his legs open wide (my favorite position on a guy) so I could get my knee where it could rub in all the right places. Now, I knew this guy wasn’t gay, but Joe was in no mood to see that, and he was definitely getting pissed off.

"Okay, first off I’m going to use the clippers to take a lot off the sides and shape them up. How short do you usually go?"

"Take it down really tight" he says. "I want this one to last a bit."

Okay, so the man says take it down tight, and he’s sitting there with his eyes closed, so I take it down tight.

As the clippers move close around his ears and neck, the white skin is exposed and stands out strongly from the sun tanned skin of his face and ears. When you’re cutting hair this short, though, it’s hard not to leave a straight line, so I had to lean in close to make sure the short hairs tapered down to the bit where the scalp was now exposed.

Then I got really involved in the cut, and lost track of what Joe was doing. I took out the special flat comb I use for the top, and then spent something like fifteen minutes getting his top as flat as possible. I added more gel and as I rubbed it over his bare scalp, he shivered with pleasure. I figured that he might have dropped off to sleep, and the next time I placed my leg between his, I could definitely feel a bulge. I think he was getting off on the sensations of the cut, though, and not my irresistible charms.

Okay, I spent a long time with the scissors, getting all those stray hairs that hide from you and then spring up later to make your flattop look uneven, but I thought that he was worth it. I stepped back to admire the work, when I noticed that Joe had walked over to stand inside the door of the shop.

"Can I help you, Sir?" I asked in my most business like voice.

"Yeah, I’d like a cut."

Now, I had been cutting his hair for weeks now, basically trimming it while it grew back in, and it wasn’t that long now. Nowhere near as long as he had worn it before the shave.

"Yes, Sir. Just take a seat and I’ll be with you in a moment."

My customer had woken up, and now that he saw a customer waiting, he seemed ready to leave. He looked at his ‘tight’ cut and smiled. He patted the top (which always feels funny, because you expect ‘porcupine’ and you get ‘beard’).

He seemed to like the cut, paid and left, and I turned to ask Joe what he thought he was doing. But he had already moved into the main chair. I hadn’t even swept away the remains from the last guy.

So I caped him up, and staying in the professional mode, asked him what he wanted.

"I want the same as the last guy."

"What, the flattop?"

"I want everything the same." Then he turned and looked at me. "And I mean everything."

I said "Yes, Sir!" and started in with a smile.

Labels:






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?